I tried hard to hide my impatience
with genuine sadness and desperation.
“Your alibi checked out, we’re so sorry, we know this is a very stressful time for you, but we have to cover all our bases,” one detective said.
“Your alibi checked out, we’re so sorry, we know this is a very stressful time for you, but we have to cover all our bases,” one detective said.
I stared at the floor with wide,
stunned eyes, the distress wasn’t hard to fake, because I was distressed, but
for a different reason than they thought. I needed to see her. “It’s alright.
We just need to find my family,” I whimpered, “That’s all I care about. Tell me
what else I can do.”
“You look very upset,” said the other
detective, “I think it’s best if you let us take it from here. Rest and call us
in the morning.”
“Alright,” I choked, “please, find my
wife and baby.”
They nodded solemnly.
I showed them out and watched them
drive off.
I walked down to the basement and
closed my eyes, her warmth washed over me. It was relieving, like I had been
out in the cold all day. The walls pulsated; her drone soothed me. I needed her
and now I had her again. I had been away for hours with the police. Just when I
thought we could reunite they came back to confirm my alibi. Now we could
finally have our time.
I took off my clothes and lay naked
in her warm flesh. Her aura enveloped me and I felt satisfied again. Beside me
her gaping mouth dilated. I knew she was satisfied as well.
We had been through so much together.
She had started out so small, nothing but a fleshy mouth trapped under the
concrete floor. Somehow I had felt her there and dug her out. I had rescued
her, and she needed me to feed her. She needed flesh. At first just any kind of
flesh. She started off with deli meat and then raw steaks. I put them in her
wet mouth and she consumed them. But she needed something more to regain her
strength.
I soon found what kind of flesh made
her happiest. She loved it, and the more I fed her, the more satisfied we both
became. And she grew. Her body had grown, grown out from her mouth to cover the
floor and the walls with thick wet warm flesh. And her mouth. Oh her glorious
mouth. It was no longer just a fleshy pit in the ground. It grew too, into a
gorgeous, wide, wet, red and pink dilating hole. She could consume everything
now. I no longer even needed to remove the bones.
Blissfully, I lay naked in her wet
pulsating flesh. She started to grumble. Her pulsations sped up.
It was time for her to feed. I stood and walked to the garbage bags
in the corner of the basement she had not yet grown over. From it I removed my
baby’s arm. I walked back and slowly lowered the arm into her mouth. She
devoured it and her pulsations slowed again. I lay with her and fell into bliss
once more.
No comments:
Post a Comment